Why Train at My House
What Sets MHF of Allen Apart From Other Personal Trainers?
1) Private – by appointment only, not an open gym concept.
2) Non-intimidating – the trainer provides all instruction, no need to know how to use the equipment.
3) Customized Workout – the sessions at My House Fitness of Allen are based on your ability, taking into account any injuries or other limitations. You will start off with a personal wellness evaluation, which measures current abilities, goals, and past history. This wellness evaluation is monitored monthly to celebrate successes!
4) Results- We hire experienced, nationally certified trainers that are passionate about helping you meet your goals. They will design a program to meet those goals and keep you accountable to the program. Setting goals is an integral part of your transformation journey, which is why our Personal Trainers monitor your wellness journey monthly and discover where modifications are needed.
5) Relationships – you are not just a number. Instead, you become part of the My House Fitness of Allen Family! Jodi makes a point to get to know all the clients that train at My House Fitness. The trainers know each and every client even if they aren’t your actual trainer. Due to the smaller environment, you will get to know the people who work out at the same time or within the same group as you. We have had numerous friendships formed within the studio that are carried on outside of the studio, as well.
6) New & Clean Studio – Studio was opened in May 2016 with all the latest equipment. Even more importantly, we pride ourselves on keeping a clean studio for all clients to enjoy.
7) Competitive Pricing – Our personal training prices are very affordable. We have several training options for different budgets. If you made the brave step to give MHF of Allen a call or walk through that door, we will do everything possible to find a training package that will work for your budget! Check our pricing.
What To Expect
- Qualified trainers
- Fun workouts
- Affordable rates
- No Pushy Sales
- No lengthy contracts
Don't Take Our Word For It
“The small group training program is just what I needed to stay motivated to meet my goals. I am feeling better than ever and after four months of consistency I am stronger than I’ve ever been and seeing results. I’m so happy I found My House Fitness.”
"What an awesome training I had this morning. WOW! It was so enjoyable working with Alan. Alan is professional, personable, and motivating. His techniques are different and I love, love. He's definitely an expert in fitness training."
"Had a great experience at My House Fitness! My trainer... tailored my workout to my fitness level, and was kind and respectful. Studio was not only beautiful, but super clean. Highly recommend this for people not wanting the "big gym" experience, and needing individualized plans."
"Great location? Check. Great trainer? Check. Great owner who truly cares about her clients and their well-being? DOUBLE CHECK!... I love My House Fitness and recommend you stop in and see for yourself."
"I have gone to many gyms, worked out on my own, attended group training, done one-on-one personal training. I can honestly say that I am not a big fan of working out period! But this place has the small and cozy feel I want, phenomenal trainer ALAN."