Why Personal Training?
Why is Personal Training More Effective?
There are hundreds of fitness concepts and models available. The majority of these options do not achieve the RESULTS that clients are looking for and deserve. The MOST successful people who lost 20+ pounds are receiving it from PERSONAL TRAINING … that’s a FACT.
Here are some reasons why personal training is the most effective way to get the RESULTS you deserve:
1) Goal Achievement – A personal trainer helps you define your fitness goals and helps assess your progress toward those goals.
2) Motivation – Regular sessions with a personal trainer enhance your motivation to continue with a workout regimen.
3) Instruction – A personal trainer teaches you the proper way to perform each exercise and will correct any issues with your posture or technique. This reduces your risk of injury.
4) Accountability – When you exercise on your own, it is easier to skip a session here and there or fall off the wagon completely since there’s no one to hold you accountable for you actions. When you work with a trainer, he keeps you accountable, making it more likely that you’ll stick with your training program.
5) Efficiency – A professional personal trainer is able to make the most of your workout time. Your trainer can complete a routine with you that burns the same number of calories and provides the same physical benefits in half the time.
6) Variety – An experienced trainer teaches you a variety of exercise methods, which can keep you from getting bored. Also, if a specific exercise does not work for you, the trainer can change it to one that suits you better and provides the same physical benefits. Trainers also help you to make adjustments as your fitness level improves to ensure continued progress.
Don't Take Our Word For It
“The small group training program is just what I needed to stay motivated to meet my goals. I am feeling better than ever and after four months of consistency I am stronger than I’ve ever been and seeing results. I’m so happy I found My House Fitness.”
"What an awesome training I had this morning. WOW! It was so enjoyable working with Alan. Alan is professional, personable, and motivating. His techniques are different and I love, love. He's definitely an expert in fitness training."
"Had a great experience at My House Fitness! My trainer... tailored my workout to my fitness level, and was kind and respectful. Studio was not only beautiful, but super clean. Highly recommend this for people not wanting the "big gym" experience, and needing individualized plans."
"Great location? Check. Great trainer? Check. Great owner who truly cares about her clients and their well-being? DOUBLE CHECK!... I love My House Fitness and recommend you stop in and see for yourself."
"I have gone to many gyms, worked out on my own, attended group training, done one-on-one personal training. I can honestly say that I am not a big fan of working out period! But this place has the small and cozy feel I want, phenomenal trainer ALAN."